Simplify your contouring routine in a single kit with ideal contour, highlight and blush shades that let you create a flawless, natural look everytime.
- For best results, begin with a clean, moisturized face.
- Apply concealing shade under eyes and over any blemishes.
- For darker contouring brown shade, add contour line from top of ear down to hollow of cheek, staying beneath cheekbone.
- Use along top of jawline, beginning at edges and stopping short of chin.
- Glide lightly along temples.
- For highlighting shade, add line from above hollow of cheek, up along top of cheekbones.
- Use lightly along top of jawline, beginning at edges and stopping short of chin.
- Add lightly to center of forehead.
- Blend all shades with sponge or clean fingertips for natural look.
For added depth, glide a small amount of darker color down the sides of nose, under tip of nose, and on the spot just below your lower lip. Add highlighting shade along bridge of nose and along upper lip. Blend very well to achieve natural look.